Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed acting strange

tag
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

PenFed acting strange

Title says most of it. Was just wondering if anyone else in these forums have also noticed things like very slow posting times for charges, missing fico score from app but not on PC, wrong balance and payment showing up, etc... all of these I am seeing at least on my account right now. Reps where a bit clueless as too why it was happening. Must be summer or something. No idea.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed acting strange

@hawkins wrote:
 Reps where a bit clueless as too why it was happening. 

But the Reps. could see what you are seeing on your end?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 10
hawkins
Frequent Contributor

Yes they did see things were a bit sluggish and taking longer then normal but was told by IT nothing was wrong. Everything does eventually post correctly just goes a little haywire at first. I am watching it as are they so all is good for now.
Message 3 of 10
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@hawkins wrote:
 Must be summer or something. No idea.

I've had odd issues with Cap1 and their Eno reverting back to my closed acct. IT had to work on that one a few times. Strange things do happen, who knows.  At least you're keeping an eye on it and they're aware.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its Pendread, expect the unexpectedSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hawkins wrote:
... wondering if anyone else in these forums have also noticed things ...

I've not noticed anything -- they are managing my 0 Transactions & 2K CL just swell. And taking good care of my $5 savings account as well.

I'll update should that change.

Message 6 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Not much of anything odd here either. About the only thing would be the FICO score widget making a disappearing act for a day or so (widely known issue), but returning back to normal. No issues with transfers, pending or the posting of transactions - checking/savings + several CCs + PLOC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Message 7 of 10
Credit_Flavours
Regular Contributor

A couple of days ago, got an email congratulating me on the approval of my new auto loan approval for $20k and informing that my check had been overnighted. Problem was that I hadn't applied for anything in six months. Got me really worried but since the mail came around 12.30am, planned to call early the next day.

They,  however, sent another e-mail 3hours later, apologizing for the earlier error, claiming a system malfunction.

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 11.21.55 AM.jpeg

I have also experienced other slightly less alarming errors lately. So i am definitely monitoring this one a lot for now. Others should too.

Message 8 of 10
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Its Pendread, expect the unexpectedSmiley Wink

LOLSmiley LOLHeart

Message 9 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Credit_Flavours wrote:

A couple of days ago, got an email congratulating me on the approval of my new auto loan approval for $20k and informing that my check had been overnighted. Problem was that I hadn't applied for anything in six months. Got me really worried but since the mail came around 12.30am, planned to call early the next day.

They,  however, sent another e-mail 3hours later, apologizing for the earlier error, claiming a system malfunction.

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-31 at 11.21.55 AM.jpeg

I have also experienced other slightly less alarming errors lately. So i am definitely monitoring this one a lot for now. Others should too.

Now this is the PF i rememberSmiley Wink i remember once getting approved for a  lower apr when i got my only cli only to be told, oops our badSmiley Sad  i still get emails even after closing my account😯

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.