Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed FICO updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed FICO updates

How long does it take for PenFed to update their quarterly FICO scores? Mine is still showing from 5/31. Also, I joined back in April, do you think I've been around long enough to start getting offers from them?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed FICO updates

@Anonymous wrote:

How long does it take for PenFed to update their quarterly FICO scores? Mine is still showing from 5/31. Also, I joined back in April, do you think I've been around long enough to start getting offers from them?

You'll see the next update in beginning of October with a date of 8/31 or so.  They SP you then release the score a month later.  You probably won't see any offers this soon and a lot of that is dependent on what products you already have and your EQ NG score

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have to have credit with PenFed in order for them to give you FICO scores?

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have to have credit with PenFed in order for them to give you FICO scores?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, credit card or LOC I know both work, maybe other credit accounts but a standard share account does not.

        
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, credit card or LOC I know both work, maybe other credit accounts but a standard share account does not.

Thanks for the info Revelate.  I appreciate ya!

(-:

Message 6 of 8
xaustie
New Contributor

I am also waiting to see an update to my FICO NG2 score on penfed. My score from them is dated 5/13/2016. As noted above I will check in early October. Will I ever see any offers from them if all I have is my Share acct and a new car loan? No PLOC or CC's from them yet.

Message 7 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

As to timing of score updates, here's what PenFed told me when I asked:

The FICO scores are loaded quarterly in January, April, July, and October.  When loaded in July, the scores will be from end of April/beginning of May. The next time your FICO score will be loaded is in October. The score will be from the end of August/beginning of September.

As to offers, I wouldn't know; they've never offered me anything. I've been there about 6 months.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.