Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed - no credit score showing

tag
darrin073
Contributor

Penfed - no credit score showing

Been with tgem for awhile still cant see credit score any ideas. I have there over draft protection
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Penfed - no credit score showing

While the Q4 account review & updated credit score is due in early January it is New Year's Day and all financial institutions are closed, give it a day or two. I did check Penfed this morning, I have a CC and get the quarterly scores but nothing yet. DCU gave me a quarterly score (Fico 5) a few days ago, and I have pre-qualified offers from them - Home Equity loan, which I already have from Penfed, and an auto loan, which I just got from DCU in Oct., one car loan is more than enough.

Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I havent had scores showing in months . With my Eq froze it always creates problems with my creditors showing my scores. I no longer see anything on Pf, Citi, Navy . The day i get an offer from PF is the day i win the lotterySmiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score updated today with the Nov AR review score.
Message 4 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My score updated today with the Nov AR review score.

Mine as well

Screenshot_20180102-093644.png

Message 5 of 9
darrin073
Contributor

It just showed up today . With november score 😫
Message 6 of 9
darrin073
Contributor

I pulled myfico equifax report in dec 2017 says score fico 9 is 629 n score penfed pulled nov 605. Ummm is it same model being pulled
Message 7 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@darrin073 wrote:
It just showed up today . With november score 😫

It always reports a month or two behind. Those scores could change daily. So don't sweat. 

My Navy fed FICO  EQ 9 is different from Penfed's because they're pulled at different times of the month.

Message 8 of 9
darrin073
Contributor

At first my fico 9 score were higher than fico 8 . Im wonder how to u get them to raise higher
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.