Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal details on report

tag
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

Personal details on report

So my girlfriend is being denied because Equifax doesn’t have any personal information for her on her report. What’s the best way to add this info to her report? TU and EX have accurate address, but not sure if phone number is important.
FICO 8. EQ - 682. EX - 703. TU - 703
FICO 9. EQ - 735. EX - 716. TU - 749

Capital One Quicksilver - $2350 || Care Credit - $23500 || Costco Citi - $7500 || Redstone FCU Secured - $350 || Chase FU - $6600 || Discover - $2100 || Apple Card - $5000 || Wells Fargo - $7000 || REI Co-op - $15,500 || Citi Diamond Preferred - $2800
AMEX Amazon Business - $5500 || Chase Ink Unlimited - $3000
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal details on report

I just had to do this yesterday with Equifax...Faxed (fastest way vs snail mail)  over my Social Secuirty, Drivers License and current Utility bill with current address.  I had top update my current address. I would also write a letter with all current personal information including phone number, just to have all info correct at once. I also do not have a fax but you can get a trial fax number that lets you send out faxes for free, just make sure you cancel the trial, before they charge you. 

Message 2 of 13
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

An increasingly important personal identifier is date of birth, whose ommission can block CRA sbility to include some items of information.

Lack of a DOB can now,  under recent settlement agreements, is now a significant personal identifier that can affect ability to include showing of AUs and/or civil judgments.

Do they have the DOB?

Message 3 of 13
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

@RobertEG wrote:

An increasingly important personal identifier is date of birth, whose ommission can block CRA sbility to include some items of information.

Lack of a DOB can now,  under recent settlement agreements, is now a significant personal identifier that can affect ability to include showing of AUs and/or civil judgments.

Do they have the DOB?

She does have a DOB on her EQ, just no address/phone #/employment....and I mean none at all!

Capital One Quicksilver - $2350 || Care Credit - $23500 || Costco Citi - $7500 || Redstone FCU Secured - $350 || Chase FU - $6600 || Discover - $2100 || Apple Card - $5000 || Wells Fargo - $7000 || REI Co-op - $15,500 || Citi Diamond Preferred - $2800
Message 4 of 13
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just had to do this yesterday with Equifax...Faxed (fastest way vs snail mail)  over my Social Secuirty, Drivers License and current Utility bill with current address.  I had top update my current address. I would also write a letter with all current personal information including phone number, just to have all info correct at once. I also do not have a fax but you can get a trial fax number that lets you send out faxes for free, just make sure you cancel the trial, before they charge you. 

Thanks for the awesome suggestions! Digital faxing would have never occurred to me, and I didn't even think about just doing a letter with literally everything!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibebarrett wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the awesome suggestions! Digital faxing would have never occurred to me, and I didn't even think about just doing a letter with literally everything!

Update I just my Equifax update in my email...its been completed so all my information is up to date....fax is quick lol

Message 6 of 13
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibebarrett wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Update I just my Equifax update in my email...its been completed so all my information is up to date....fax is quick lol

**bleep** that was fast! I know what I'm doing today when my GF gets off work! Is there a specific department you were working with?

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibebarrett wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibebarrett wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

**bleep** that was fast! I know what I'm doing today when my GF gets off work! Is there a specific department you were working with?

No I had to call them because I couldn’t get past the identity part to get into my results, I asked for a supervisor and got the fax directly from him. The fax I used was 888-826-0598 to send my documents to Equifax.  Header should read Equifax Dispute…….sadly I am still having issues getting past the identity part to get my results at times? I downloaded the report so I wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore

Message 8 of 13
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibebarrett wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibebarrett wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No I had to call them because I couldn’t get past the identity part to get into my results, I asked for a supervisor and got the fax directly from him. The fax I used was 888-826-0598 to send my documents to Equifax.  Header should read Equifax Dispute…….sadly I am still having issues getting past the identity part to get my results at times? I downloaded the report so I wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore

could you explain what you mean by identity part?

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So when you dispute something with Equifax, they send an email with a dispute #, which Ive never used to log in to get my results. Anyways when I input my personal information, sometimes I can get it past it and sometimes not to see my results. They updated my results to my current address, but I think Equifax is having issues with online status dispute results page. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.