Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help !!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please Help !!!!

I am attempting to write a Good Will Letter, but really don't know where to begin.  Let me first say I have the usual suspect collections agencies on my CR, Palisades Collections LLC, and ANSI.  I have judgement by these companies but every thing is paid off.  Outside of the 2 collections I have 1 judgement and one public record, might be child support that is coming out of my check so I don't know how to fight that. 

If anyone can offer me advise on who how to send out gw to Palisades Collection (I'm in NJ) I would greatly apppreciate it.

kes06
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Please Help !!!!

might be child support that is coming out of my check so I don't know how to fight that. 

Have you paid your support ontime?  If not, that may be the public record. 

This gw letter, is this for lates paid to creditors?  If so, search for letters on this site, you'll find excellent ones.

Palisades, LLC and Ansi, these were awarded judgements and you've paid them all off?  Are you trying to gw to have them removed from your cr?  Just trying to make sure we're all clear on your intentions.

And Welcome to the Forum!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please Help !!!!

Fishbjc...

You are right on all accounts.  I do have the child support coming out of my check.. I check with the handling agency and the funny thing is that the reported amount on my credit and what is owed is difinitely incorrect. 

Palisades, LLC and Ansi, these were awarded judgements and you've paid them all off?  Are you trying to gw to have them removed from your cr?  Just trying to make sure we're all clear on your intentions.
The Jugdements went all the the way and were then paid.  They are all paid off.  I have 2 revolving accounts that are in good standings.  I guess I am looking for the correct address to Palisades and ANFI ??   I will attempt to have them remove through GW. Smiley Sad

I am in the process of handling the Child support issue as I will emancipate my children of 18yrs of age and not in school any longer. Smiley Very Happy

kes
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.