Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help can’t cance Credit check total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help can’t cance Credit check total

I was on the phone for over a hour and half to cancel the trial and gave up
Tried calling now they said hold time will be hour and 45mim , insane !!!!!!
Any other way to cancel this?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help can’t cance Credit check total

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

They lose money on the $1 trial for sure, so it makes sense for them to cut back on the number of reps handling it.  I expect it to get even worse as  more and more people use the trial to snag scores.

I stopped doing the $1 trial maybe 4 months ago because my time is way more valuable than saving $13 lol.

Message 3 of 8
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Holy crap! I was on the phone for an hour and a half to talk to a rep to cancel. She said they were "working" on allowing people to cancel online. Rediculous! 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brutal Body Shots is a regular user of the CCT trial.  In the thread linked to earlier, he patiently gives a pretty simple strategy for cancellation that seems to work fine for him and take almost no time.  I was intrigued by the way some people on that thread insisted that they preferred being angry on the phone and would not use his email suggestion.

Perhaps he will chime in and let us know if he is still a regular user.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian's website has a $1 7 day trial where you get all 3 for future reference. I like this option because you can cancel using the automated phone system.

Whenever I called to cancel Credit Check Total they answered the phone really quickly this was a few months ago and I had paid the $29.99 monthly for 3ish months because I had decided to keep it beyond the trial. That may have been why I had such a positive experience. long story short I have found that I love their service the most so I signed up for another trial and have kept my membership sense, I love that the Experian score updates daily. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are 2-3 other active threads right now that touch on this issue.  As CGID referenced above, you can cancel via email to avoid the excessive wait times on the phone.  No need to use the phone and torture yourself; cancel via email and save yourself the time and frustration!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.