Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me with my dv response

tag
angie23
Valued Member

Please help me with my dv response

Do I sent a DV to an old tmobile account and I just got a response today that says:

We have received your recent correspondence.

Please be advised that we are closing our file in this matter. Furthermore, we are forwarding your correspondance to our client, referenced above, for handling.

***meaning that they are forwarding my letter to tmobile?? Ok since it says that they are closing their file does it mean that they will take it off my report??? What should I do now?? Obviously they cant validate it right? So now what? Help please!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help me with my dv response

Yes, they should remove from your reports. I got one like that from another CA. I waited 2 weeks and got impatient and followed up with a phone call. It was gone in a matter of time.....well with one CA it was......the other was an azz.

Give it a bit of time and if it doesn't come off, follow up.

Basically, either they don't own or they can't validate. Therefore, they are closing the account and if it is because they couldn't validate, they'll tell the OC that when they return the file.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.