cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read my reply from OC!!! PLEASE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please read my reply from OC!!! PLEASE!

Happy did you mean to say send a letter to the CA?
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES    the OC is out of it after you pay them.   Many OCs will tell the CA to delete BUT  the CA says that it can not for whatever reasons.  The OC usually doesn't have any idea what the law says and thinks that the CA knows. What they do not understand is that the CA is like an employee of the OC. As such if the OC says delete  they must!        What would happen if your boss told you something & you said nope.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

scramblingin2007 wrote:
Just recieved ANOTHER email from the oc:

Hi scrambling,

We have gotten in touch with collection agency.  The collection agency said if the balance was paid in 30 days your name would have been taken off the list, but because it took a year they can not remove your name.  The agency is sending "us" a formal letter regarding your account.

bozo

That is BS  and you know it.  They can delete at any time   there is no time limit!

You can send a letter CMRRR  to the OC....stating that the account was assigned to the CA  it was not sold! Because of this The CA is like an employee of the OC......that being the case it is understood that IF the OC  tells the CA to delete  then the CA MUST!!!!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.