cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prosper Card No Longer Reporting to Equifax??

tag
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

Prosper Card No Longer Reporting to Equifax??

I just noticed that my Prosper Card is no longer reporting to Equifax. It looks like it was last reported in December (based on my credit report from then). Has anyone else experience this?

I haven't used the card since November; not sure if that has anything to do with it. It's still reporting to Transunion and Experian though.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Prosper Card No Longer Reporting to Equifax??

@shadanat wrote:

I just noticed that my Prosper Card is no longer reporting to Equifax. It looks like it was last reported in December (based on my credit report from then). Has anyone else experience this?

I haven't used the card since November; not sure if that has anything to do with it. It's still reporting to Transunion and Experian though.

Where are you getting your credit report?  If it's not coming directly from Equifax, get a copy from them before doing anything.

When I've had this issue before it has usually been due to a split credit file.  When you request a copy of your report directly from Equifax they'll send everything associated with you SS#... in other words, if you have a split file you'll receive two reports.  (Technically it could be more than two, but I've never seen or heard of this.)

If this is the case it can be resolved with a phone call.

If you don't have a split file then it'll be an issue with Prosper.

Message 2 of 3
shadanat
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prosper Card No Longer Reporting to Equifax??

Thanks for the information. I never heard of a split file so that's good to know.

I got the report from Equifax so it appears that it's an issue with Prosper. 

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.