Purchased Fico 2

tag
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: Purchased Fico 2

@Anonymous wrote:

@thornback wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

How much did you pay for just the FICO2? 

Good Q.  I could have sworn their $1 trial gave all EX FICO versions except FICO 9....

Yes, but if he's an ongoing Experian subscriber he doesn't have that option.

Yea, you're right. I should have worded that differently -- "even their $1 trial" 

Unless things have changed in the last year or so (and they very well may have so i could be wrong),  all of the paid Experian services provide EX2 so even as an ongoing member, OP should have access to that score without having to pay extra.  

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thornback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thornback wrote:

Good Q.  I could have sworn their $1 trial gave all EX FICO versions except FICO 9....

Yea I should have worded that differently -- "even their $1 trial" 

Unless things have changed in the last year or so (and they very well may have so i could be wrong),  all of the paid Experian services provide EX2 so even as an ongoing member, OP should have access to that score without having to pay extra.  

Yes, you're definitely right about that. I just checked and with my free trial I have FICO 8, FICO 2, FICO Autoscore 8, and FICO Bankcard Score 8. 

He definitely shouldn't be having to pay for it, on top of the huge fees Experian already charges for continuous monthly service. I have a feeling he just doesn't know where to look on the webpage. 

Message 12 of 13
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@thornback wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thornback wrote:

Yea I should have worded that differently -- "even their $1 trial" 

Yes, you're definitely right about that. I just checked and with my free trial I have FICO 8, FICO 2, FICO Autoscore 8, and FICO Bankcard Score 8. 

He definitely shouldn't be having to pay for it, on top of the huge fees Experian already charges for continuous monthly service. I have a feeling he just doesn't know where to look on the webpage. 

Agreed. Screenshots of where to locate may be helpful but I'm on mobile right now and can't provide any...

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.