cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly updates when buying the 30.00 myFico package?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quarterly updates when buying the 30.00 myFico package?

@Anonymous wrote:

I will say also, I know I won't be at the top and get the best rates unless I stay at my parents for another 3 years or so and I don't wanna do that but also I don't wanna just get by and be approved but for the worst bottom rates either. Middle of the pack would be ok.

And about my car I'd rather pay it off and do a SSL instead of keeping my car payments going longer to have that open installment account. I wanna get rid of the car payment so I can put my money into savings. Can you get a SSL for 200.00 or is there a minimum like 500?

My goal is of course to have good scores but to come to the table with at least 10% down on a home and zero debt. So my DTI will be really low. That part I can do, it's just getting the scores up in time is the possible issue.

The lowest reliable SSL I know of is the $500 SSL with Alliant.  Remember that you will get almost all of that $500 back within three weeks.

As I said in the post I just made, would you be willing to work with us at timing your loan payoff and then the subsequent SSL so that it yields relaiable test data?  If so, you and I can work on that off-thread through private messages.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quarterly updates when buying the 30.00 myFico package?

My inquiries total 7 I believe. 3 are due to fall off this year and the other 4 are from this year. My most recent is from last week. So if I wait until July next year to get pre approved, all of my inquiries that are left will be a year old.

I'm interested in working possibly about the car loan and SSL. Depends what it's all about.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.