cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: Companies that don't report to 3 bureaus

tag
liveguy

Question: Companies that don't report to 3 bureaus

These companies will only report if you are late on a payment. This doesn't seem fair. I have 2 accounts: 24 hour Fitness ATT Wireless They don't report at all. I mention 24 because Bally's Total Fitness used to report to all 3. I don't know if they still do..... ATT runs a credit check when you open an account, but then don't report? The hell? It's funny because as soon as you miss a payment, these folks will be quick to report that you're late, but they don't want to at give you credit for paying on time. If you're gonna use something against me for not paying, I should also be able to benefit for actually paying. Is it possible for a person to have these companies report?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question: Companies that don't report to 3 bureaus

i'm not sure that those in particular are willing to do that. i've read somewhere some companies will report by request. im positive at&t is labeled a utility though. i doubt they will consider reporting.
Message 2 of 3
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: Question: Companies that don't report to 3 bureaus

I don't think ATT Wireless reports lates. At least, they have never reported my lates, and I've had a few over the years. They will, however, report if the account is closed and sent to collections.

You may want to call ATT and ask them to report to the bureaus.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.