cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about BBVA & their targeted offers...

tag
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Question about BBVA & their targeted offers...

So I just signed up for a checking & savings account with BBVA. I've been wanting another checking/savings that I can toss a few bucks into here & there. Something I won't think of often. I know they throw offers out there, prequals, etc. My reports are frozen...will this prohibit offers from coming my way? Any data points here?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Re: Question about BBVA & their targeted offers...

@Physh1 wrote:

So I just signed up for a checking & savings account with BBVA. I've been wanting another checking/savings that I can toss a few bucks into here & there. Something I won't think of often. I know they throw offers out there, prequals, etc. My reports are frozen...will this prohibit offers from coming my way? Any data points here?

If your reports are Frozen it will stop offers from coming. first thing first you need to pull all of your credit reports from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/ it is free and look for SP ( EXP) from creditors, it will give an idea who is targeting you. If your reports support it than unfreeze and wait. good luck!!

Message 2 of 4
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

I probably got 12 letters before I applied and was declined.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 3 of 4
Gmood1
Super Contributor

If you're in one of the states where all the products are available. And scores are decent. You should be in like Flynn!! 

I would unfeeze EX. They use a 3rd party system to SP you for offers.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.