cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about a new NFCU card reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about a new NFCU card reporting?

I received a new card from NFCU about a month ago and activated it immediately but haven't used it yet. Anyone know when it will be reported to the CBs?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Question about a new NFCU card reporting?

I think mine took two months, and it reported on the third statement. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think Navy usually reports end of the month. Lol, I'm still waiting for the hammer to drop with Navy Amex still haven't reported. I even gained a month over aaol of 2 years so cant wait to see the damageSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Adkins wrote:

I think mine took two months, and it reported on the third statement. 

Thanks for the fast response.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Both DH & I got our 2nd NFCU cards and activated them on 4/13 & 4/23 respectively. Just this week they were reported for both of us.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I think Navy usually reports end of the month. Lol, I'm still waiting for the hammer to drop with Navy Amex still haven't reported. I even gained a month over aaol of 2 years so cant wait to see the damageSmiley Wink

Thanks Mr. AJC Sir, lol. I'm in no rush. Just being a curious george 

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Both DH & I got our 2nd NFCU cards and activated them on 4/13 & 4/23 respectively. Just this week they were reported for both of us.

Thank you Jlgab, this is my 3rd card but never paid any attention when the others reported.

Message 7 of 13
rbentley
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

We are in the same boat, except I also have a Self Lender loan waiting to report.  I am dreading the AAoA hit I am going to get, but it is off to the garden for me anyway.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more dumb question. Do I have to use it before it reports? Thanks you people are the greatest!

Message 9 of 13
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

One more dumb question. Do I have to use it before it reports? Thanks you people are the greatest!

Nope. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.