Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about charge off's, and others

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions about charge off's, and others

Okay,
My credit reports state there are NO collections on file.  Yet, where the explanation under "worst delinquency" is I have some that say... "charge off, collection, or bankruptcy"  a few that say "Bankruptcy Chapter 13 petitioned, or discharged and bankruptcy chapter 13 reaffirmation of debt rescinded"
What does this mean? And what can I do about it?

Also, where it lists the "creditor" Some of the names I do not recognize. And where it says "Credit grantor contact informaton" it says "not on record"  How do I find these people and neogitiate?

I have one that is a credit card "HSBC NV" (no idea who this is) and they report it as a "charge off" yet at the bottom under "description" it says "Transferred to/purchased by another lender".  What do I do with this one???
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions about charge off's, and others

hello fellow credit seeker,              when i got my free credit report from experian  it list the creditors info at least the name you can then go to yellow pages .com and get address and or # number. by the way i think hsbc is a  little / no credit card company                                        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Nevada can be recognized under several card name.  Orchard, Household Bank, GM, Corvette, Best Buy, just to name a few. 
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, so can I get the "charge off's removed"? and what about the ones that are listed as discharged under chapter 13 bankruptcy.. (which I backed out of a chapter 7 never went to court)  I need to know if I can get this bankruptcy removed as well...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.