Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP Credit Check Total

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RIP Credit Check Total

As some of you may have noticed, the Credit Check Total hack is no longer working. Previously, you were able to get 3B reports for free with a $1 subscription and cancel before Day 7. I just re-subscribed, only to find that the only report you will get now is Experian, which is free from Experian.com anyway. They have not yet updated their homescreen to reflect this change. 

CCT IS NO LONGER PROVIDING FREE 3-BUREAU REPORTS!!! Now, you must pay $29.95 to access the other 2 reports and scores (EQ/TU).

Have you experienced this? Or were you still able to get your 3B reports and scores without issue? Let me know!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RIP Credit Check Total

Just tried it after reading your post, got my 3B report with no problems.

You owe me one dolla.

Message 2 of 22
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

My dollar trial still works

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just ordered mine still working. 😊
Message 4 of 22
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Just tried and I was able to get the trial to work with 3B

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT is like a cat with 9 lives.
Message 6 of 22
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

hard to believe but there is actually a cct blacklist.  if you have taken advantage of their offering they shut you down.  don't ask me how I know this Smiley Surprised this was confirmed by a mgr to me and I took is as fact

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

hard to believe but there is actually a cct blacklist ...

A list I never want to find myself on. I love CCT. 

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgognehard to believe but there is actually a cct blacklist.  if you have taken advantage of their offering they shut you down.  don't ask me how I know this Smiley Surprised this was confirmed by a mgr to me and I took is as fact

Can you be more specific here?  What constitutes "taken advantage of their offering?"

I've done probably 50 $1 trials at this point, so if anyone has taken advantage of their [$1 trial] offering it has been me.  I have never been blacklisted or had any trouble at all doing $1 trials and will be doing another either today or tomorrow.

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just ran my 2nd 3-bureau report of this 7 day trial, electronically cancelled, and come Tuesday will start another.

I've done this maybe ten or so times and every time they welcome me back -- 'twill truly be a sad day when that is no longer the case. 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.