Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raymour & Flanigan (furniture) credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Raymour & Flanigan (furniture) credit card

Hello everyone!  I went for the big chapter 7 two years ago and now I'm buying a house.  I got a FHA loan at 6.25 percent.  As of today my equifax score is 667.  The down payment and all the little things that I need to buy (lawnmower, hose, shovel and whatnot) are going to dwindle my savings down considerably.  I live in New York and a company that sells furniture called Raymour and Flanigan have a deal with no interest until 2011 if I spend 2500 or more and use their credit card.  I can afford the 100 dollars each month to pay this off in time, but I don't know if they will give me a credit card with my score.  I really hate getting turned down for credit.  Anybody know what the cutoff score is?  Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Raymour & Flanigan (furniture) credit card

You should call them and ask about their criteria for approval. Score is one thing but approval is also based on items on your reports.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Raymour & Flanigan (furniture) credit card

Try this (search on Raymour). Looks like they pull mostly TU, sometimes EX: http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?autocom=creditpulls
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.