Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Corporate Account From Credit Report

tag
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Remove Corporate Account From Credit Report

I am the CEO Of an LLC i have 4 leases with Time Payment and a Loan From Loan Me for business purposes, Yet they are on my personal credit report. How do i get them removed? I Disputed them with experian and equifax with the online dispute and they both came back verified within a few days. I find it a little difficult to be able to verify info that quickly and still provide the proper documentation. All 5 of these accounts are bringing my score down dramaticly and i need them off. So if anyone can help i would really really appreciate it

Thank You 

Brian

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Remove Corporate Account From Credit Report

I don't know any of the lenders in question, but historically if you PG'd the account (likely) they can choose to report to personal.

Some business cards have done this (Cap One if memory serves) as an example rather than the standard report to business only unless something goes wrong.  I don't think you can do anything about it if you PG'd them, I'm assuming you want them off as there's negative information on the tradelines?  

Anyway check the original documentation, if you PG'd them they're yours, if you didn't, then they're not and shouldn't be on the report as I understand it.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.