Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing vacated judgment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing vacated judgment

I had a vacated judgment that was showing up on all three credit reports, TWICE (with differing identification numbers) on TU and EX. First dispute came back verified. 

Second dispute included a copy of the filed consent order vacating the judgment. TU wrote back that it had been deleted. EQ sent me a letter that states "The disputed judgment docket XXXXXX is currently not reporting ont he Equifax credit file." I infer this means that the docket number from the court does not match the docket number that they're reporting, but I do not know for certain. 

I just looked at my 3-in-1, and the judgment is still on my TU--but only once this time--on the EQ, and the EX twice. (No communication from EX yet.)

I'm of a mind to make a third dispute in writing, telling them that there are no judgments against me in any jurisdiction, and that they need to actually read what I had sent them before, in addition to confirming this with the county court. But I don't know if that's the best way to handle this. 

This is wholly irritating. 

All advice is welcome

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Removing vacated judgment

Hi mss1211 and welcome to the FICO forums.  Glad you're here!

I noticed that you posted the same message on the "Rebuilding Your Credit"  board, so I'm locking this thread and redirecting readers to your other message.

Sometimes it can be difficult to choose which boards to post questions on, but we encourage folks to refrain from cross-posting on multiple boards.  Thank you for your understanding. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.