Not applicable

Re: Reported ! dsx card showed up on my report today ! +25 point boost

scammy lookin

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

New $5K Tradeline Available!!! Only $60 Fee

Hey Guys!

Thought I would share the good news. I found a new $5K Tradeline that can help with utilization, like the My Jewelers, new coast etc. It's a T Shirt company called DSX. Fairly new and are running a promo on their membership for only $60 instead of $99.

They report to all 3 Bureaus and you must buy at least one product, which is standard. The good news is that the products are as low as $10. This has to be the cheapest Tradeline out, well I think. Lol

I signed up and picked out a $15 dollar shirt which gave me a total of $75. They approve 99.9% of all applicants Good, bad and Horrible Credit.

Hope this helps you guys out.   (Mod cut - Sorry referral links are not allowed).

Also they report to the Bureaus tomorrow, so if you sign up today, you will be included in tomorrow's reporting!

Message 12 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: New $5K Tradeline Available!!! Only $60 Fee

Friendly reminder that posting referral codes is prohibited by the myFICO Terms of Service (TOS).

--FinStar

myFICO Moderator

Message 13 of 16
jmos
Regular Contributor

Hello. Opened this $5000 line of credit account on January 6,2019. I made a purchase that same month and paid off balance by February. Fast forward to June 21,2019 and I get an alert from Wallethub (TU):

Account Dropped Off
As of Jun 21, 2019, your DS9 DESIGN Line of Credit dropped off your credit report.
Creditor Info
DS9 DESIGN LLC
141 NE 3RD AVE SUITE 201
MIAMI, FL 33132
(954) 405-9978
Account Type
Line of credit
Date Opened
Jan 6, 2019

I learned a valuable lession regarding these too good to be true easy and high limit credit lines 

Message 14 of 16
Bronk33
Established Member

I want to update everyone on this company and to stay away from them unless you want to lose $150-200 and gain frustration.
Just check out the flood of bad reviews they are receiving. My review is on there (Anthony)

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/dsxdesign.com
Starting Score: 545
Current Score:690
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven’t seen anything from them yet either, despite joining on March 31. They haven’t answered my email from a week ago either and never called as they said they would. I just left them a big verbal middle finger on their FB page too, just to make myself feel a little better.
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.