Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports from 3 bureaus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reports from 3 bureaus

Hello,  I'm somewhat new here and pardon me if this has been asked before.  I'm thinking of signing up for my Credit Reports via Experian, they offer all three and their respective scores.   Are these the "fako" scores I read about on this forum or are the credible scores.  Before I sign up, I want to find out.  Or perhaps suggest another avenue of obtaining these reports and their scores.  I would like the scores with the reports.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Reports from 3 bureaus

I don't think EX offers all the versions of scores when you buy the 3 bureau coverage, just all versions for their bureau and the FICO 8s for the other 2?

myFICO offers all of them, though. The most comprehensive of all.

You can view all them for free weekly thru annualcreditreport.com , this only provides reports however

Or CreditKarma for FAKOs and EQ and TU reports, weekly

Experian can be free with monthly updates as well, though only for their FICO8

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Thank you for the reply and your details

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t know about the premier service but the regular one provides all Experian’s scores except version 9.
Message 4 of 9
sxa001
Valued Contributor

I'll make a plug for myFICO.  I was on the fence about it for a LONG time, while you can get a general idea with the various credit cards that offer FICO scoring or using CK for your FAKO's, these can give you a decent idea of where you might be but if you are really working towards some goals, once you get to a certain point you really want to get a comprehensive picture. 

I just signed up last week to MyFICO's $30 a month plan, and if you are looking to a comprehensive view of all your scores it is worth it.  For me, I don't think I want to become a slave my credit score, but will likely keep the plan until we close on a house so I can monitor things.  Again if you are working towards some goals, having that extensive data is good. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sxa001 Thanks for your honest opinion as Im almost to thst point also

Message 6 of 9
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous If you chose to use EX, you won't see FAKO scores, you'll see the real score(s) but the only way to see all the scores for all the reports is through MyFico similar to what @sxa001 stated.  If you use EX and pay for their highest service, they will show you all the scores on only the EX report..the other reports will only update FICO 8 and that's only monthly or quarterly...depending on the service you choose.

Message 7 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Is there a particular FICO version you want to follow, e.g. FICO 8, mortgage, auto, etc?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

No MF is not the only option, credit.com recently started supplying 28 scores as well is my understanding. But they are still in their infancy and need to mature.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.