Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Responses from EX-TU-EQ to online disputes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Responses from EX-TU-EQ to online disputes

Do the bureaus notify you in response to an online dispute or does one just need to pay for an updated report to see if the item has been deleted?  Is there a way to check the status of an online dispute with the bureaus?  I disputed a couple of things with each bureau via the myFico reports I have purchased and would like to see what's going on.  Thanks!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Responses from EX-TU-EQ to online disputes

I know TU has a status page where you can check the process.
EQ normally send me a copy of a report after investigation in the mail which shows the outcome of any items that i disputed online.
EX, i dont like em. They don't even accept my disputes anymore.

Message 2 of 8
Takunda1
Established Contributor

If you used my fico and mailed in your info, you'll receive a response from them after about 30-40 days via mail. YOu can track the progress of your disputes if you file them online. If you want to know right now, just call them and they'll tell you haow far they've gone. Also..you don't need to buy another credit report., When they are done with their investigations they'll send you an updated copy.
Message 3 of 8
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Ex sucks!  I sent them a MOV letter, and they still will not tell me how they supposedly verified, except stating that they get their info from an automated verification system or letter.  They will not investigate mine anymore either, but I'm not giving up.  They will be sick of hearing from me, because I will be a pain in their butt, until I get my results
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked on the reports that I ordered here at myFico and I cannot locate where I can check the status of a dispute...see original post at top of this thread...can someone point me in the right direction?  Help...
Message 5 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

sunnyday wrote:
Ex sucks! 

EX sends me a result and new report by mail.  And they are the only CRA that seems to be able to verify a 6 year old late payment.  I am just giving up and waiting till next summer  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did online disputes. EX mailed results to me within several weeks. YMMV.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know how to track status of online disputes for reports ordered through myFico?  I cannot for the life of me figure it out.  Thanks.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.