cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCORES ARE WAAAAAAAAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCORES ARE WAAAAAAAAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just pulled my scores from all three cb and they are up.

eq: 4/25=619       69 point increase
      6/28=688

ex:  4/25=601       79 point increase
       6/28=680

tu:  4/25=625       43 point increase
      6/28=668

I am not sure why tu is so low.  I only have one collection from 12/02 with them.  I think I am going to pay off my 3 cc, which are 50 % utl, to see how much higher I can go.  See below how I did it.

"I just wanted to let you all know that I have finished my disputes/deletions.  I started in April trying to remove four items from my credit report and I have been successful. 

1. Att:  I called the ca and told them that I never had service with ATT.  They agreed to delete the item, probably because it was such a low balance of $85.00.  I had called them numerous times in the past and had no such luck.  I guess I got the right person.

2. Att Home Entertainment:  my account was sent to collections because I forgot to turn in the equipment.  It was finally turned in but my account was already in collections and on the cb.  I called Att Home Entertainment and explained what happened and they agreed to contact CMI to have the item deleted from my cp.

3. Gexa Energy:  I was sent to collections because I had a small balance from the apt I had moved out of.  I called Gexa and told them that I was not aware that I had a balance from when I moved out.  I told them that I would pay the $54.00 if they would agree to contact NCO and have the item removed.  They agreed and the item has been deleted.

4. Green Mountain Energy:  This was sent to collections because when I moved out of my last apt GM did not disconnect the lights as I asked them to do.  I was sent a bill for $234.00 even though I could prove that I did not live there at the time.  I filed a complaint with the Public Utilities Comission of Texas and GM took the account back from CSI and my tradeline has been deleted.

Now I know it may seem as if it was easy to have these items deleted.  It was not.  It took a lot of phone calls and talking to numerous people.  I spent a lot of time and energy to get it done.  The reality is that I was probably just lucky with some.

In april, according to Scorewatch, my fico was 620 which included all of four of these items.  I have not pulled a new score but I am hoping my score has gone up.  I am going to wait a little while just to let the fico system catch up to my deletions.

Finally, this board has been a big help in my efforts.  Thanks"

Message Edited by loloswims on 06-28-2007 11:18 PM
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: scores are waaaaaay up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good job- your on a roll so keep at it.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just analyzed all three reports and tu has only one negative whereas the other two cb's have old lates and collections.  Yet, tu is still my lowest score.  Anyone else have a similar experience?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

loloswims wrote:
I just analyzed all three reports and tu has only one negative whereas the other two cb's have old lates and collections.  Yet, tu is still my lowest score.  Anyone else have a similar experience?

Yes.....I do. Tu is my lowest score, yet they only have 2 old medical collections that were paid in full back in 2002. Everything else looks good on it. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems TU dings CA's pretty hard- even old CA's

flygirl wrote:

loloswims wrote:

Yes.....I do. Tu is my lowest score, yet they only have 2 old medical collections that were paid in full back in 2002. Everything else looks good on it. I don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCORES ARE WAAAAAAAAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job!

You passed the 660 mark on all your scores--(I hope I can do this in the next month).

I remember someone here posted about sub-prime--below 660 is subprime (I'm at 654 now)

Congrats! You're not subprime anymore!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

"great job!

You passed the 660 mark on all your scores--(I hope I can do this in the next month).

I remember someone here posted about sub-prime--below 660 is subprime (I'm at 654 now)

Congrats! You're not subprime anymore! "

For me it was a matter of getting those collections off.  If you have any collections and are able to get them off then your score will probably go up.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah I hear you--fortunately I have no collections--my only baddie is my payment history. Nothing is in collections but i have 30 60 and 90 day late payments scattered around a few accounts, most all of them are from 2 or more years ago, and with constant disputing they keep dropping off. So there's hope.
Message 8 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

whoo hooo!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.