cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFI Approved!!! Amazing Experience!

tag
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Re: SOFI Approved!!! Amazing Experience!

And like you...I love the service so far.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kidcat wrote:

$24k (approved up to $73k) 8.95% 5 years.  Scores are in signature.  6 figure income.

Thank you Kidcat! Those are great numbers!

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kidcat wrote:

And like you...I love the service so far.

We are both Happy clients !!! lol Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 24
Kidcat
Established Contributor

I was a little surprised.  You see my score.  I heard that they like high scores.  However I also know that they like high income.

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kidcat wrote:

I was a little surprised.  You see my score.  I heard that they like high scores.  However I also know that they like high income.

Same here ... My Ex Fico 8 when pulled was 691, 1 point lower than yours Smiley Happy. Sofi looks at gross annual income very closely and I think the income has a lot more weight with the approvals. I also have 6 figure income like yours Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 24
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Lets both take care of our loans and keep our scores climbingSmiley Happy  I added you as a friend.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kidcat wrote:

Lets both take care of our loans and keep our scores climbingSmiley Happy  I added you as a friend.

Will do Kidkat! You are my friend now .... lol Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 24
chriswith3
New Visitor

How did you pass the digital signature verification questions? I failed twice and answered all the questions right
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chriswith3 wrote:
How did you pass the digital signature verification questions? I failed twice and answered all the questions right

Sorry to hear. I just filled it out and submit. No issues for me. Try calling them, they have great customer service. Goodluck. 

Message 19 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kidcat wrote:

My Sofi loan funded today.  Thier APR was much less than Payoff, and Lending Club.  Love Sofi.  Would recommend to anyone.

+1 ... and Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing your APR, terms and amount approved? if you don't me asking Smiley Happy

+2 Congrats.  Not bad terms there

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.