Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFI Personal Loan - Unable to Verify Identity

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOFI Personal Loan - Unable to Verify Identity

Try SoFi, I think the guy chasing my posts works for them Smiley Happy ... no time for that.....

I use my bank for everything now, all I need do is call and tell them what I need and it is done quickly, I stop down and sign off after, all the paperwork is ready for me.

I still think that is the best way to go, build a relationship with your bank or CU LO, and deal with them when you need to.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SOFI Personal Loan - Unable to Verify Identity

@Anonymous wrote:

Try SoFi, I think the guy chasing my posts works for them Smiley Happy ... no time for that.....

I use my bank for everything now, all I need do is call and tell them what I need and it is done quickly, I stop down and sign off after, all the paperwork is ready for me.

I still think that is the best way to go, build a relationship with your bank or CU LO, and deal with them when you need to.

Oh is that a fact? Or is it you didn't like my positive response? I don't work for SoFi. Not chasing you at all, just responding to a post, like YOU did.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.