Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Watch

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Watch

Can anyone tell me the most economical way to monitor all my scores. I subscribe to MyFico but all they give me for a monthly fee is Equifax.

jobaile
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Watch

jobaile, unfortunately there is no credit monitoring service that does that, and there are many cms's. All give you a credit score, only ScoreWatch gives you a true FICO score.

Some cms's allow daily pulling of a credit report, with the scores, but they are FAKO scores.

I subscribe to Experian's Triple Advantage, which allows me to pull daily, along with their Triple Vantage score, a FAKO score(virtually useless, imo).

BUT, I can see daily any changes in my credit report, which is more critical to me than the scores.

When I want my FICO scores, I pull my CR's right here at myFiCO, to get all 3 CR's FIKO scores.

I believe ScoreWatch DOES provide you with a FICO score. I'm not sure how often you are allowed to pull your CR's though.

Hope that helps.
Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Score Watch

Here's one thread about this:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=5457
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.