cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.....my Experian score jumped from 525 on May 23,2007 to 677 as of today!!!!!!!!!!!!! It jumped 152 points.  I'm speechless!!!! Also, just got a scorewatch alert....my Equifax fico score has jumped from 482 on June 7,2007 to 537 as of June 21!!!

Crazy thing is, I was worried yesterday because i had not received a score from my scorewatch since June 7, so i decided to go to the equifax website and order a new one today ( 5 minutes before I got the scorewatch alert) and the equifax website says my score as of June 22 is 543. Thats a 6 point difference from what the MyFico scorewatch website is reporting. Shouldn't MyFico be reporting the newest one of 543???
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you do to make that happen?
Message 2 of 30
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

We all need to know!!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9

I disputed 2 medical collections that I was unaware of, and Experian deleted them from my report.
I also paid down a Citifinancial loan from a balance of 9400.00 to 4100.00. My score should actually be higher b/c i paid off 2 other small loans (total of 2300.00) but for some reason they are not updating, even though I have disputed them. I paid them off on May 14,07....but my report shows a balance date of June 1st, and its still reporting my old balances.

Any advice on how to fix that?????????? I even have my balance paid in full receipt.

oh, and I opened up a Hooters card, paid down my Orchard card from 300.00 to 55.00, had old addresses deleted and had a collection account that was still reporting unpaid to paid. It was paid in May 2006.

Message Edited by flygirl on 06-22-2007 12:20 PM
Message 4 of 30
Boswd
Valued Contributor

I would wait until the results of the disputes come back before doing anything else.  
Message 5 of 30
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic!
Message 6 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boswd wrote:
I would wait until the results of the disputes come back before doing anything else.  

i have already disputed them.....results came back the same!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one upSmiley Happy)
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

ctrob wrote:
YOU GO FLYGIRL (I couldn't pass that one upSmiley Happy)

thanks everybody. It really is an awesome feeling!!!!! btw....what really is a flygirl. My other half set that username up for me several years ago on my email....is it bad? Please forgive.....I am blonde...but don't consider myself ditzy as most blondes!!!!lolSmiley Tongue
Message 9 of 30
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Google "In living color". Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.