Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score went up CU cut lines, claim score is lower by 75 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score went up CU cut lines, claim score is lower by 75 points

I have been a customer at this credit union for about 20 years. I have had several loans over the yearsand have always paid on time, over min, even paid off a car loan in 3 months. I have been working real hard to pay off my debits and get my score up. It has increased dramatically due to a derogatory mark (that was paid in full) finally clearing and the rapid paydown of my debits. The CU cut my credit line and credit card limits. They claim my score had gone below 650. I checked all 3 CB's and there are no derog's and all my scores have gone up to mid 700 range. I have talked to them but they refuse to do anything. although I never plan to use another dime of credit with this institution I would like my lines restored so they don't negatively impact my scores. is there anything I can do. There is obviously some discrepency with the report they have as it does not match up with what the same company is reporting to me. I can not go to the reporting agency to have them clear up incorrect entries on my report if there are none. What can I do to save my score?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score went up CU cut lines, claim score is lower by 75 points

Where are you getting your scores?

Based on what you wrote, I get the feeling you are purchasing FAKO scores and not real FICO scores.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got them from Experian which is who they said they obtained them from which is a plus score and I got the fico score from myFICO.com. I have triple advantage from experian and have 0 derogs. I have also checked trans union and equifax and no derogs.
Message Edited by Chasen850 on 03-25-2009 01:24 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received my cc bill today and the min amount due went from 212 to 457.43 when I called I was told it is 212. Don't they have to be more accurate than that?? I think I read somewhere that they now owe me $1000. Is this true?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.