Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores won't budge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores won't budge

I have disputed a few things off of my CR in the last few weeks, and they have dropped off my TC daily pulls.

I have also had a new baddie pop up last week.

As well as several inquiries go over the year mark.

All of this in the last few weeks. My question is why have my FAKOs budged? Some may remember my confession post, and know I have really screwed this up. I didn't expect huge jumps or anythings but not even a flinch. One way or the other. Could I be so sideways in my CR that these changes are so small as not to matter to the great FICO computer gods?

Message Edited by jaguls66 on 06-29-2007 07:58 AM
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scores won't budge

nobody has any ideas?? or should I not have confessed my true situation?
Message 2 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

For me, and FICOs only - nothing I do will budge EX, TU scores change at light speed, and with EQ the changes seem to filter in over the course of about 6 weeks.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

why if the results are posted in my CR would it take weeks for the calculations that create the score to change? Are they not generated each time a CR is pulled? Or did I misunderstand something about the way the scores are being factored?

Message Edited by jaguls66 on 06-29-2007 08:58 AM
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

BUMP!
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani any ideas?
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bumpity Bump Bump Bump!
Message 7 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Did your FICO change?

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not pulled a FICO yet, was waiting on a secured CC to start reporting, or some movement in my FAKOs. Can the FAKOs not move and the FICOs move.

I mean I know they are FAKO scores, but I figured that with new info they would move some.
Message 9 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

jaguls66 wrote:
I have not pulled a FICO yet, was waiting on a secured CC to start reporting, or some movement in my FAKOs. Can the FAKOs not move and the FICOs move.

I mean I know they are FAKO scores, but I figured that with new info they would move some.

Yes, but generally they both will fluctuate. The important thing is that the baddies are gone. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.