Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent Complaint w/ planetfeedback got a response in 1 day

tag
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Sent Complaint w/ planetfeedback got a response in 1 day

im impressed what i have been trying to do over the phone for the past year i get more results in 1 day with planetfeedback.com.  Great site, verizon is wanting more information from me but wow i didnt even expect to get a response let alone this fast.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern
Verizon Wireless
1720 Lakepointe Dr
Lewisville,

Military member asking for item deletion consideration

I have recently been repairing my credit as I am now a member of the United States Air Force. I am trying to enter Officer Training School as well as purchase a home which I will be in a better shape to get a better rate with my credit improved. I have contacted the few companies that I have owed or had accounts go to collection and they where more than willing and have removed these items from my credit report. However on the other hand Verizon not only refuses to remove the item which they failed to update as being paid over a year ago, but when I call to speak to someone about the matter the customer services reps are always rude and have attitudes and refuse to even listen to why I would like them to consider removing the item. I understand it is my fault the account went to collection, however at the time I was young and expecting my first child and was recently laid off from a job. I am now a more responsible adult with a bright military career and the removal o! f this item would help me greatly.

Remove the item with the three credit reporting agencies.
Sincerely,

Aaron Jenkins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Jenkins - 

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless. Please provide your old mobile number or account number, along with your daytime contact number. Once with information is received we will reach out to you.

Sincerely, Michele Elliott 

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Sent Complaint w/ planetfeedback got a response in 1 day

Beautiful letter jenkins, and I'm so happy you got such great PFB results!  Purdy darn fast! 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jenkins you deserve it!!

I hope all goes well.
Message 3 of 7
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

yes i am really hoping they work with me, i got alltel to remove, working on CPA and Sallie Mae i have to contact today and i will have no more negatives Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
ariesdreamer
Regular Contributor

What does planetfeedback.com do??
02/17/2021: 654 (EX), 633 (EQ), 608 (TU)
12/8/2020: 668 (EX), 630 (EQ), 630 (TU)
Message 5 of 7
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Message 6 of 7
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Verizon is full of **bleep** they never tried to call me well here i go about to call them

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Jenkins,

Our office have attempted to contact you on numerous occasions by telephone unsuccessfully.  We would like you to know that we are in receipt of your complaint to Lowell McAdam, President and CEO - Verizon Wireless, in regards to your Verizon Wireless account; I would be happy to discuss this matter with you and address the concerns you have noted in your complaint.

I am eager to speak with you as soon as possible.  You may contact me directly at (800) 760-4658.  My office hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday through Friday.

Regards,
CRIS CORTADO
Coordinator - Executive Relations Team

Office: (800) 760-4658 Ext. 5940  | Fax: (678) 339-8506  | Email:  Criselda.Cortado@VerizonWireless.com

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.