Did you mean: 

Skimmed/Fraud- UPDATE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Skimmed in the ER

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous 

I just found out our center is in Florida, we are in GA. 50 miles away.  So that's why I thought Informed Delivery was accurate and those images were taken in our downtown center, but it all makes sense now.

Don't tear your hair out or you might go bald. Good thing that people like us have no say!!! Goodness, I don't want common sense to have a play in our lives! DRAMA is king!!! Smiley Sad

Message 51 of 93
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Skimmed? Please see UPDATE 1st post

@Anonymous 

Dinosaur, would you read my OP, first post update and tell me what you think?  I'm a little concerned we may need to call Synch again. Don't want to unless you think so.  Or anyone for that matter, please.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 52 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, just like Dinosaur said. The processing center for my area is in Syracuse which is 70 miles away from me. If I want to mail a letter to my neighbor, it goes from my local PO to Syracuse, and then back here to my neighbor...
Message 53 of 93
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Same here, just like Dinosaur said. The processing center for my area is in Syracuse which is 70 miles away from me. If I want to mail a letter to my neighbor, it goes from my local PO to Syracuse, and then back here to my neighbor...

Good Morning, do me a favor and read first post again.  I'm a little confused, new charge and charges posting to ds's balance.

Message 54 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did read the updates and to be honest I don’t understand why ore charges are posting when the accounts (or cards anyway) were supposedly closed. I would definitely be on the phone first thing with them to get an answer. I wish I had more to add but I’m stumped as to how this happened Smiley Sad
Message 55 of 93
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Okay, I'm perplexed....has synch messed up? idk, will call.  But the emails keep rolling in, new charges posting and new in pending, very disappointed.  I even called Walmart and she said she couldn't pull up any charges and probably because Fraud was handling it. The CSR and I were trying to figure out where the charges, state and all, these were being made.  All online of course but I was glad to here she couldn't even see the orders...but for another new one to post under pending back on Oct 8 is concerning.  I've been taking screen shots daily, email alerts have me checking seeing all this stuff.

His pymt is due in 10 days, over 400.00 now. I really thought them shutting it down, which the header says "no more purchases can be made" would have stopped or froze everything at that moment.

Message 56 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachyonce any kind of activity on a person's account was not generated by the person a flag should go on the pole. That is a good time to contact the lender to review and potentially cancel the card and remove abuse. Generally a new card and account number are generated. Might have to take formal action beyond a phone call but why??? May have to ride the lender like a horse and bury in the ground if need be! Despite what some posters say about us affecting their bottom line, it is business and you have to do what is right and for you!

For myself, I had charges on a card I had just received and never even used. The lender shut it down and removed the charges. Also, set me up with a new account.

How was the information stolen? I have to wonder about the lender and the people they use in the account process. Also found out from one lender the smart crooks now use digital data and generate account numbers and run with it hoping to get a certain number of hits as they go (much like gambling) as they have nothing to lose?

Message 57 of 93
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Supposedly they did shut it down, I have screenshot indicating problem with acct. no purchase will be made....yet here's another one.  I'm more worried about the balance, his credit and all this crap happening right in the mist of this transition to Cap1.  What are they gonna stick him with?  I'm gonna try Fraud Dept. again now.  I doubt anyone is open yet.

These are not his charges and the regular walmart order dept. csr said she couldn't even find any orders.  So I'm hoping this is their process but right here at transition is Cap1 gonna say something differently?  Sons pymt due in 10 days. He does not owe this, yet it looks like it now via portal and emails.

Message 58 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy... don't mess around! Get the account shut down. It is the lender's problem to follow all the charges etc. You need to jump in their face with both feet!!! The credit card law sets a process to follow!

Remember: "the nice guy finishes last" ... take that to the bank!

Frankly, may be you want to permanently say goodbye if they can't handle the situation by the numbers! Unreal!!!

Message 59 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ all o’ that.
Message 60 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.