Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skimmed/Fraud- UPDATE

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Skimmed in the ER

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

Why is it so hit or miss with this company? I just don't get it. 

Yeah, they did fine on my husband's fraud charges....but this must be because it happened during the transition from Synch Walmart to Cap1 Walmart.  I even predicted it would and it did.  Cap1 is not at fault for any of the charges, actually removed/credited the acct.  But today, they have backslid...just gotta see what happens and more importantly WHY.  But yeah, DS doesn't want his acct. anymore. He was going to app for the quicksilver as they are sending him mailers but now he doesn't care to bother.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 91 of 93
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

Why is it so hit or miss with this company? I just don't get it. 

Yeah, they did fine on my husband's fraud charges....but this must be because it happened during the transition from Synch Walmart to Cap1 Walmart.  I even predicted it would and it did.  Cap1 is not at fault for any of the charges, actually removed/credited the acct.  But today, they have backslid...just gotta see what happens and more importantly WHY.  But yeah, DS doesn't want his acct. anymore. He was going to app for the quicksilver as they are sending him mailers but now he doesn't care to bother.

So which new card will he go for then? Lets turn this convo into a fun one, lol. 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 92 of 93
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@ScoreSizzle wrote:

So which new card will he go for then? Lets turn this convo into a fun one, lol. 

Oh wow!  I just saw this post.....sorry for the crickets.

He hasn't decided.  The offers coming in have high apr's so he wants to wait.  On a good note, those charges are STILL reversed.  He might start using it again, might as well I feel like CapOne took care of business.  Take Care and thanks!!!!

Okie Dokie @Moderators    The button popped on this turkey.  Lock it, close it, chunk it......this Bird is done.Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 93 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.