Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sneaky Chase Pre-qualification!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sneaky Chase Pre-qualification!!

I was just online looking for Chase pre-qualification card page. I could not find the pre-qualification page but I did find out that you can obtain your free FICO score from them even if you don't have an account! as I read the small print at the bottom of the page it also stated that Chase will use your information to extend pre-approved offers to you if your scores qualified! So I set up an account to receive free credit scores and searched around and found an offers page where are they would have the ability to offer a credit card to you! I didn't get an offer right away but if anyone tries this and it works please share!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sneaky Chase Pre-qualification!!

Chase's prequal tool isn't sneaky, it just hasn't found a prequalified offer for you.

Message 2 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just online looking for Chase pre-qualification card page. I could not find the pre-qualification page but I did find out that you can obtain your free FICO score from them even if you don't have an account! as I read the small print at the bottom of the page it also stated that Chase will use your information to extend pre-approved offers to you if your scores qualified! So I set up an account to receive free credit scores and searched around and found an offers page where are they would have the ability to offer a credit card to you! I didn't get an offer right away but if anyone tries this and it works please share!!

https://www.chase.com/prequalified

Message 3 of 12
donkort
Valued Contributor

If the score is from "credit journey," it's a Vantage 3 score, rather than a FICO score.

No prequalification offers for me.  Chase thinks 2 cards from them is enough🙂

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 4 of 12
donkort
Valued Contributor

Angelwingz is very sweet.

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 5 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

A quick reminder, FSR is not an optional thing on this forum. 

Posts that did not adhere to community standards have been removed. 

Thank you. 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Remmy and to the community. I wasn't trying to say anything inappropriate Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

As mentioned upthread, it’s most likely credit journey that you’re referring to. You don’t need to be a pre existing customer to sign up and the scores offered are Vantage 3.0 versus Fico. 

People have seen pre qualified offers via this route though and subsequently been approved. 

Message 8 of 12
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry Remmy and to the community. I wasn't trying to say anything inappropriate Smiley Indifferent

You didnt say anything inappropriate @Anonymous 

Message 9 of 12
cr101
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I did find out that you can obtain your free FICO score from them even if you don't have an account! 

thanks. that's good info. i was only keeping my acct w them for the free score. now, i can close it! do you have the link to that page?

FSR=following site rules? geez, had to think hard about that one lol

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.