cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Happy Had to Tell Someone! EX up 40 Points!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So Happy Had to Tell Someone! EX up 40 Points!

😁😃<____!!!!!!!!NOIIICE!!!!!!!_____>😃😁

40pts!!!Que internet family happy dance now!!!!

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MilOfico......Lol en la danza feliz! Gracias por las respuestas de la familia. Estoy muy contento y me encanta este foro!

Thx to everyone. This place rocks. Was a member of CB for years.... got fed up with the non supportive and bitchy people on there. They always talk down on myfico-ers but I can tell you first hand this place is the best! Everyone for the most part is kind and supportive and always looking to help.

Anyway.... thx again. Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My EX report is the last one that has any bad stuff on it. I had 3 negative accounts. 1 PR due to fall off this year in Aug, and 2 lates from 6.7 years ago.

The PR was disputed and deleted. I asked if they would remove it based on Goodwill. Lmao. I never tried that before but it worked. Basically said a) I have learned and improved my creidt and b) it was going to fall off in 5 months anyway.

My EX FICO 8 went up 40 freaking points!!!!! So happy.

Nobody cares in my real non-internet life so I had to post here. Thx for letting me freak a bit here. Smiley Happy

Did I mention I am so happy? Too bad I don't want another card or something. Not really gardening but I sort of am. All 3 of my reports need to lose some INQs. I have all the cards I want and need.... so unless something super exciting or new comes out-I'm good for now.

But still super happy. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on a job well done!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP......nP I feel this is the place to celebrate all fico victories,big or small !!!

I to have a hard time convey excitement over to my non-internet Fam...about a healthy fico lifestyle LOL...everyone here seems to jus get it!!!

Thks to the community and keep posting!!!!!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.