cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I need a consolidation loan to pay off my debt. I can't get a consolidation loan.ARGH!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I need a consolidation loan to pay off my debt. I can't get a consolidation loan.ARGH!

What can I do? I have several severely delinquent accounts (some of them about to drop off due to the late date of them) that, finally out of college and in a good job, I WANT to pay off. Total debts less then 10,000 dollars, but I can't get a loan to save my life. I have NO co-signers available to me, and I don't want to spend 5 years locked into a consolidation plan if I can help it. I want them cleared ASAP! Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
josie
Regular Contributor

I had several collections on my credit report and i just...

I had several collections on my credit report and i just paid them off one by one. A consolidation loan was out of the question for me also. If these delinquent accts are not on your credit report as yet come up with a payment plan with the creditors it  took me two years and now i have one more to deal with.
Good luck.  
Started over because life happens.
I did it again even better this time. My highest score last time was 680

Starting Score: 513 Ex 520 Eq 534 Tu
Current Score: 689 Ex 684 Eq 698 Tu
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mikal

Try going to www.prosper.com it is people to people lending and is a really good sight. Check it out and let me know if it helps. It has been good for a friend of mine and I am listed on there now. if you join (it is free) a group you should try out 'have money will lend" it is a really good group and the leader will offer help with the sight if you need it  Good luck
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.