cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So many abbreviations used on this forum. Can someone help me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So many abbreviations used on this forum. Can someone help me?

I am new to this forum and I am having a tough time understanding what is being explained because all of the abbreviations used.  Can someone just tell me what the most popular ones mean?  Thanks.  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: So many abbreviations used on this forum. Can someone help me?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am new to this forum and I am having a tough time understanding what is being explained because all of the abbreviations used.  Can someone just tell me what the most popular ones mean?  Thanks.  

It depends on what you consider most popular. Here is a list of all of them. (I think it's all of them).

Abbreviations

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool!  Thanks, Just what I needed.  Now I can better understand things here.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This should be a sticky.

Message 4 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

This should be a sticky.

Welcome to the forums!

The guide to common abbreviations is pinned in most of the forums. Here is a link pinned in this forum with a whole bunch of good stuff.

Frequently Requested Thread

Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It is, in Frequently Requested Threads, although it takes some squinting to find it.

At some point, an admin had to start consolidating stickied threads, because we were well on our way to being able to display nothing but stickies. Smiley Tongue

eta: curses, out-typed by fused again! Some things just never change... Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.