Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So this just happened...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So this just happened...

A public record that is on my TU and EQ reports, and WAS on my EX report, just reported again, bringing my EX score down from 735 to 710. I thought EX was doing away with reporting those? Anyone else notice anything like this? I just got the email this morning about it, checked the myFICO app, and sure enough, it was there again. Can't wait for it to go away. Paid for a long time ago, and it's still holding me back lol
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: So this just happened...

What type of public record was it?

Was it removed because it was past its credit report exclusion date, or because it was removed from the public record itself?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So this just happened...

RobertEG, it was a paid judgment from 2011. It had stopped reporting around six months ago or so, right around the time a lot of people were saying they are having paid judgments/tax liens whatnot fall off of their credit report because EX was changing the way that they report those. Got the email this morning that it was back on my report. It never came off my EQ or TU, but I just 5 minutes ago got an alert that said it was "updated" on my TU report, which didn't affect my score. EX had dropped 25 points.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.