Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soft Pull Pre-Qualify Links Part 2. Updated 2/10/2022

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Soft Pull Pre-Qualify Links Part 2. Updated 2/10/2022

Previous thread looks like it's now archived. Gonna continue on with a new thread. Feel free to respond to any new links that aren't posted here and I'll update it when I get a chance.

CREDIT CARDS

Open Loop (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Amex) Credit Cards:

Open Loop Credit Cards from Local Banks or Credit Unions. Some may be GeoFenced.:

Formerly available PQ Links from certain banks. Either temporarily or possibly permanently unavailable.:

• Chase

Closed Loop (Store) Credit Cards:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

There are some credit cards such as Reflex, Surge, Indigo (Celtic Bank), Milestone by (The Bank of Missouri), Fingerhut, First Premier Bank, etc. I have not added any prequalified links for these because the majority have rather high or predatory fees. You would be better off getting a secured card to do your rebuild than any of these.

PERSONAL LOANS

CONSUMER FINANCE ACCOUNTS (CFAs)

Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: Soft Pull Pre-Qualify Links Part 2. Updated 11/3/2021

Thanks

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 2 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this compilation of links.

Message 3 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for keeping this post updated.  I found it super usful when I was looking for cards to build my credit.

One card that I saw that had a pre-qualify link is the Amazon Prime Visa from Chase.  You'll have to already have an Amazon account.  Once you sign in, there should be a pre-qualify link.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/BT00LN946S

Message 4 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 75
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Citi pre-selected page is back.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 6 of 75
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Message 7 of 75
Snoopy916
Valued Member

The prequals are weird. checked for 7 of them. Approved/pre-qualified for 5 of them with explicit credit lines (ikea $6000, tempurpedic $3100),  but when actually finishing, every single one said they were reviewing the app and will get back to me. 

Message 8 of 75
Goos
Regular Contributor

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but where is the actual prequalify stuff for the Amex business cards . It take me to a site with their cards to explore them . 

Message 9 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for keeping this post updated.  I found it super usful when I was looking for cards to build my credit.

One card that I saw that had a pre-qualify link is the Amazon Prime Visa from Chase.  You'll have to already have an Amazon account.  Once you sign in, there should be a pre-qualify link.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/BT00LN946S

This looks like a hard pull. Reading the fine print it's a gamble at the least.

Message 10 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.