Discover It: $4,000 CL
Cash Rewards NFCU: $6,100 CL
Shane Co. TD Bank : $2,500
Total CL: $19,554‬
Message 11 of 14
FinStar

Re: Soft Pull Pre-Qualify Links Part 2. Updated 11/3/2021

@Goos wrote:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but where is the actual prequalify stuff for the Amex business cards . It take me to a site with their cards to explore them . 

This thread focuses primarily on consumer/personal credit products, not business ones.

Message 12 of 14
FinStar

@Mjmeza wrote:

@gotxzilla wrote:

Thanks for keeping this post updated.  I found it super usful when I was looking for cards to build my credit.

One card that I saw that had a pre-qualify link is the Amazon Prime Visa from Chase.  You'll have to already have an Amazon account.  Once you sign in, there should be a pre-qualify link.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/BT00LN946S

This looks like a hard pull. Reading the fine print it's a gamble at the least.

@Mjmeza -- pre-qualifying for the CC is a SP as the first step. If a pre-approved offer displays, then yes it will be a HP if you proceed and accept the offer.

Message 13 of 14
Goos
New Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Mjmeza wrote:

@gotxzilla wrote:

Thanks for keeping this post updated.  I found it super usful when I was looking for cards to build my credit.

One card that I saw that had a pre-qualify link is the Amazon Prime Visa from Chase.  You'll have to already have an Amazon account.  Once you sign in, there should be a pre-qualify link.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/BT00LN946S

This looks like a hard pull. Reading the fine print it's a gamble at the least.

@Mjmeza -- pre-qualifying for the CC is a SP as the first step. If a pre-approved offer displays, then yes it will be a HP if you proceed and accept the offer.

Sadly that prequalify on Amazon is broken I think . Always says can't access your report . 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.