Not applicable

Re: Soft Pull Pre-Qualify Links Part 2. Updated 11/23/2021

Thanks!!!

Message 11 of 75
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Soft Pull Pre-Qualify Links Part 2. Updated 11/3/2021

@Goos wrote:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but where is the actual prequalify stuff for the Amex business cards . It take me to a site with their cards to explore them . 

This thread focuses primarily on consumer/personal credit products, not business ones.

Message 12 of 75
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for keeping this post updated.  I found it super usful when I was looking for cards to build my credit.

One card that I saw that had a pre-qualify link is the Amazon Prime Visa from Chase.  You'll have to already have an Amazon account.  Once you sign in, there should be a pre-qualify link.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/BT00LN946S

This looks like a hard pull. Reading the fine print it's a gamble at the least.

@Anonymous -- pre-qualifying for the CC is a SP as the first step. If a pre-approved offer displays, then yes it will be a HP if you proceed and accept the offer.

Message 13 of 75
Goos
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for keeping this post updated.  I found it super usful when I was looking for cards to build my credit.

One card that I saw that had a pre-qualify link is the Amazon Prime Visa from Chase.  You'll have to already have an Amazon account.  Once you sign in, there should be a pre-qualify link.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prime-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/BT00LN946S

This looks like a hard pull. Reading the fine print it's a gamble at the least.

@Anonymous -- pre-qualifying for the CC is a SP as the first step. If a pre-approved offer displays, then yes it will be a HP if you proceed and accept the offer.

Sadly that prequalify on Amazon is broken I think . Always says can't access your report . 

Message 14 of 75
Relatxbles
Regular Contributor

Thank you this is very helpful! 

Message 15 of 75
Phana24
Regular Contributor

@Goos wrote:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but where is the actual prequalify stuff for the Amex business cards . It take me to a site with their cards to explore them . 

If you have an Amex personal card, call the biz card number and they'll guarantee a SP if you apply for a biz card, with the exception of the corporate card.  The Business Blue is a great 2% card.

Message 16 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice list, thanks for posting/updating.

Although, I'd say CreditOne is predatory... These guys don't even allow autopay, and they typically charge an annual fee just for the privledge of having their terrible card. Smiley Happy

Understand that for some, this is one of their only options, but still.

Message 17 of 75
jodo1132
Established Member

Truist [BBT]  now has there prequal tool working. Go to home page, click on credit cards tab at top of screen then click prequal on right of screen.  I have 2  older BBT cards, I selected new applicant and apped for two truist cards ,BT and cash and got approved instantly with only a SP. 

Message 18 of 75
Goos
Regular Contributor

@jodo1132 wrote:

Truist [BBT]  now has there prequal tool working. Go to home page, click on credit cards tab at top of screen then click prequal on right of screen.  I have 2  older BBT cards, I selected new applicant and apped for two truist cards ,BT and cash and got approved instantly with only a SP. 

I applied cold and never got a hp . 

Message 19 of 75
Who_wuda_thought
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous 

Stumbled onto the Lenovo Prequalify page.  Was instant approved (Consumer/Synchrony) but didn't app at this time.

https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/landingpage/lenovo-financing-options?orgRef=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.mysynchrony.com%252F&intcmp=1450363285583_lenovobrand_special%20offers_body-offers_ext#

Scores as of March 6, 2024:

Message 20 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.