Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Advice on Paid CO

tag
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Some Advice on Paid CO

So Webbank/Fingerhut is the topic of discussion today. ACR, along with a slew of other CM apps, that it's "CO as bad debt". Also, "transferred to another lender". 

It was PIF 6/2019, and the dates are all messed up....last payment, closed, and last update. 

My question is, should the status state "Paid after CO" and should it show current instead of derogatory???

I received confirmation of payment back in 6/2019 by mail. It was paid to Fingerhut, not another lender as they say. I'm not trying to get it removed, although I wouldn't mind, but it's the only CO I have that does not show "current". I have two other that show current and just waiting to age off. 

Calling them is like stabbing myself with an ice pick in the eyes. Am I at the point where I just need to wait and there's nothing I can do???AFB06F80-62A5-4D19-8F0C-27315E95359E.png

E6FDEB17-C5C7-4C31-BC74-1DB45383ADE4.png

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Some Advice on Paid CO

This is a sold CO they are out of the game and you most likely paid the JDB for it. The reporting is correct, once a CO always a CO it can never be a current account again.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.