cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Somebody Anybody... ofcourse that knows what do to best.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Somebody Anybody... ofcourse that knows what do to best.

Okay guys and gals, I'm at my wits end. I've been paying 100's of dollars a month or credit repair company each month and seeing little to no help in my credit each month. I was wondering if one of you fine people would be willing to look at my full credit information ill provide it and ill break everything down and you can give me the best course of action going forward on what I need to do and how to go about it. I would rather pay someone on here to have a one on one vs a company who deals with 1000's of idiots like myself and they just want my money. I want someone who will be full of knowlegde and want to help me in the right direction for the goals I have. If you are that person pm me ill gladly pay you I just need some help before I give up for good. I'm so lost in all of this. What I thought was right isnt is what i thought was wrong is right and im just a mess when it comes to credit info and ive spend more hours on here in the past week reading then I have sleeping.

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Somebody Anybody... ofcourse that knows what do to best.

You don't need to pay anyone. Just list your info here. Open accounts with limits and balances. Charged off accounts, lates, collections, etc.

Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my revolving, installment and other's listed on my credit report I dont pay anything on any of these I have nothing in collections I did but I paid those all off they were all small so I got them paid off and deleted. As far as what I pay monthly I have my house note 1325 electricity 250 cable 60 gas 60 water 20 phone 140 internet 50 & sewer bill 30 I have about 2500$ left over each month. I want to buy a new car and stop renting and own a house sooner rather then later. However I know I have to fix my credit first so thats why I'm asking for all the help you guys can give me! I dont and cant work I am 100% VA and 100% SSDI I make about 5360$ a month tax free after bills leaves me arouns 3k not including household things i may need so I say about 2500 left over each month. Next month I'll have 2500$ saved from this month 3000$ school refund from pell cause i use Va gi bill and 2500$ for next month to use towards paying most of this off. SO, I have received from NFCU which I owe 16k to a settlement for 4900$ If I take that 8k next month use i accept the settlement pay off the usaa and put rest towards military star card. That will put me at almost zero debt owed? My student loans are falling off because I'm 100% va they just approved me for that last week.

Revolving

USAA SVG BK

05/13/2016

NAVY FCU

01/26/2016

CAPITAL BANK (secured CC)

01/22/2020

ARMD FORC BK (secured CC)

01/22/2020

MILITARYSTAR  ( should be lower because they been taking 203$ each month from me) not reporting it though.

01/19/2018

NAVY FCU

08/10/2018

Installment

NAVY FCU

03/31/2019

NAVY FCU

11/30/2018

USDOE/GLELSI

12/31/2019

Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also forgot to mention I have 3 secured cards 1 for 300$ and 2 that each have a max of 1000$ each I just recently opened a self lender installment account which will probably start reporting next month. That is 4 accounts that will be reporting good for me. I keep the credit cards under 20% utilizes and I pay them off about 10 days after I use them. one of the 3 isnt on my credit report yet because I just got it. the other 2 are already reporting.

Message 4 of 32
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Here is my revolving, installment and other's listed on my credit report I dont pay anything on any of these I have nothing in collections I did but I paid those all off they were all small so I got them paid off and deleted. As far as what I pay monthly I have my house note 1325 electricity 250 cable 60 gas 60 water 20 phone 140 internet 50 & sewer bill 30 I have about 2500$ left over each month. I want to buy a new car and stop renting and own a house sooner rather then later. However I know I have to fix my credit first so thats why I'm asking for all the help you guys can give me! I dont and cant work I am 100% VA and 100% SSDI I make about 5360$ a month tax free after bills leaves me arouns 3k not including household things i may need so I say about 2500 left over each month. Next month I'll have 2500$ saved from this month 3000$ school refund from pell cause i use Va gi bill and 2500$ for next month to use towards paying most of this off. SO, I have received from NFCU which I owe 16k to a settlement for 4900$ If I take that 8k next month use i accept the settlement pay off the usaa and put rest towards military star card. That will put me at almost zero debt owed? My student loans are falling off because I'm 100% va they just approved me for that last week.

Revolving

USAA SVG BK

05/13/2016

NAVY FCU

01/26/2016

CAPITAL BANK (secured CC)

01/22/2020

ARMD FORC BK (secured CC)

01/22/2020

MILITARYSTAR  ( should be lower because they been taking 203$ each month from me) not reporting it though.

01/19/2018

NAVY FCU

08/10/2018

Installment

NAVY FCU

03/31/2019

NAVY FCU

11/30/2018

USDOE/GLELSI

12/31/2019

Welcome to the forums. You're going to have to edit that and organize it better, because I can't follow any of that lol. Please show any balances vs. the credit limit. If the balance is zero, write $0 / $10,000 (for example). That way we can figure out utilization. If it's a loan, write what the current balance is compared to the original amount borrowed.

Also, what are your FICO scores??? And what are the ages of your oldest account, youngest account, and average age of accounts?

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m going to try to rewrite it better now I’m bad at this sorry
Message 6 of 32
Trudy
Valued Contributor

As Brian_Earl_Spilner states, no payment needed.  This is what this community is about; helping through experience and research.

Listing all of your accounts - CC, installment loans, CL, current balances, lates, charge offs, etc, age of oldest account, age of youngest accounts, average age of accounts (can get this from most credit monitoring services, paid or free with the exception of average age of account because services that provide vantage scores don't include closed accounts in average age of accounts like FICO does.)

Many knowledgeable people here who will likely be better able to help you with actions you can take, no different and maybe better than services that you pay to do it for you.

The details matter.  You don't have to list personal information nor lenders.  Although there are plenty of people who know specific actions that can help with certain lenders.  For example, all you have to do:

-CC1 $500/$1000 (balance vs credit limit + age/open date and any lates)

-CC2, etc

-Auto Loan $5K/$25K (balance remaining on original loan amount) 

1 30d ay late 2/2015, 60 day late 3/2015 (same type of info for each account)

You'll likely find folks here who will help you get where you want to be for free. Number of accounts matter, what type of accounts matter, any lates or derogatory information matters, age matters, etc. A FICO score is based on an algorithm/formula, so the details matter.

Wishing you much success in your efforts!

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fico 8 Scores EQ 559 TU 570 EX573

AAoA 6yr 1 mo

AooA 12Yr 4 mo

Military Star Card (Charged off)

Bal 3775$

Credit Limit 3150$

NO pay since Feb 2018

NFCU (Charge off) Repo

bal 5,517$

doesn't post the credit limit

started 30 days late may 2018

NFCU ( Charge off)

Bal 4830$

30 days late since May 2018

NFCU 

6x 30 day late may 2016

3x 60 days late

NFCU ( Charge off)

Bal 3719

credit limit 4000

no pay since Aug 2018

Pioneer/Mac Inc

1x 30 and 1x 60 day late 2017

Pioneer/Mac Inc

bal 5193$

starts 30 days late on jan 2019 co starts jun and no reports after jun 2019

Usaa (charge off)

Bal 1302$

Credit Limit 1000$

CO since Feb 2018

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just bought the myfico 39.99 package. I really want to get this under control I just dont have a clue on where to begin or what to do. I didnt list the student loans because they are falling off over the next month or so the ones I posted about are the ones I know about I already paid all the collections and got a letter of deletion. That bumped my credit score up a good bit I looked at myFico once I purchased it and it said I can get to about a 640 once I pay down 9000$ of my revolving credit in the simulated credit thing I'm not sure how accurate that is but I do want to pay down a large amount of my debt over the next 2-3 months.

Message 9 of 32
AllZero
Mega Contributor

$1 you can obtain your 3 bureau FICO 8 reports at Experian.com or creditchecktotal.com. Cancel in 7 day or less to avoid the re-occurring monthly charge. Wash, Rinse, and Repeat as needed.

Free credit reports (disregard the VantageScore 3.0 score) at:

creditkarma.com for weekly TU and EQ

wallethub.com for daily TU

I would recommend reading the below from ABCD2199
The Truth about Credit Card Utilization
My 11 Rules to Credit Rebuilding
FICO Score: What to pay down first?

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.