Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint will cause lots more Inqs soon

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Sprint will cause lots more Inqs soon

On June 29, 2007, Sprint sent letters notifying some customers that their service would be canceled by the end of July due to excessive calls to customer service.

"Our records indicate that over the past year, we have received frequent calls from you regarding your billing or other general account information," the letter reads. "While we have worked to resolve your issues and questions to the best of our ability, the number of inquiries you have made to us during this time has led us to determine that we are unable to meet your current wireless needs."

"Therefore after careful consideration, the decision has been made to terminate your wireless service agreement effective July 30, 2007."

Now if only EX would tell me that I have disputed too often and they are going to suspend my service  Smiley Very Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sprint will cause lots more Inqs soon

MidnightVoice wrote:

On June 29, 2007, Sprint sent letters notifying some customers that their service would be canceled by the end of July due to excessive calls to customer service.

"Our records indicate that over the past year, we have received frequent calls from you regarding your billing or other general account information," the letter reads. "While we have worked to resolve your issues and questions to the best of our ability, the number of inquiries you have made to us during this time has led us to determine that we are unable to meet your current wireless needs."

"Therefore after careful consideration, the decision has been made to terminate your wireless service agreement effective July 30, 2007."

Now if only EX would tell me that I have disputed too often and they are going to suspend my service  Smiley Very Happy

ain't that a b%^&h?!

That's the most upsurd thing I've heard since refusing the $1600 check for furniture! 
Dear Customer,

We're not going to try to improve our service to provide you the very best in service, given ALL that competition out there. You're too whiney and so we're going to cancel you.  Go find someone else to harrass!!
Message 2 of 4
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

honestly i wish they would send me one i hate sprint, but would i get my deposit back?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

wahoo!

I'll keep calling them so they drop me off my contract and I'll switch to someone else!
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.