Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncb/Lowes not reporting to Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Syncb/Lowes not reporting to Experian

Hello Everyone!

My lowest score is Experian(661) and I believe the reason why its not up there with Equifax and Transunion is because Syncb/Lowes is not reporting to them. I am an authorized user for the Lowes card and we have called various times to get this fixed. I called Experian and they told me that they are not reporting me on there. And when we call Synchrony they state that they are after they submitted a dispute. I just don't understand how hey can report to 2 bureaus and not the one? Any ideas on how I can get this fixed anyone? It drives me nuts with this back and forth thing with them 2 pointing the finger! Smiley Mad

Any advice is appreciated Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Syncb/Lowes not reporting to Experian

I didn’t know a lender was legally mandated or even obligated to report to a credit bureau. I thought it was their option.

But miss a payment, and they will break the speed limit to report you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:
I didn’t know a lender was legally mandated or even obligated to report to a credit bureau. I thought it was their option.

But miss a payment, and they will break the speed limit to report you.

I'm sure if I defaulted it would magically show up Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditors are not required to report to any reporting agency. Its considered the A Hole thing to do for indivudals that are attempting to better their lifes, or seek more credit. I personally deal with this on my credit union as they report to Equifax more than Transunion ( probably some contract involved there).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.