Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank Closed Accounts - Arbitration

tag
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Re: Synchrony closed all of my accounts today

@Remedios @Nothing against u at all nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I am really upset it doesn't seem fair I have done nothing wrong and it's no fault of my own thst s why I am so upset and I knew nothing about this and why until I finally saw my credit report I just want it corrected and my trade lines finally back i  see  and understand why they did it now but it was no fault of my own but it's all fixed now to hold something against me from May 8th even though it's fixed now dosent seem fair all I am saying 

Message 11 of 23
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Synchrony closed all of my accounts today

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

@Remedios @Nothing against u at all nothing like this has ever happened to me before and I am really upset it doesn't seem fair I have done nothing wrong and it's no fault of my own thst s why I am so upset and I knew nothing about this and why until I finally saw my credit report I just want it corrected and my trade lines finally back i  see  and understand why they did it now but it was no fault of my own but it's all fixed now to hold something against me from May 8th even though it's fixed now dosent seem fair all I am saying 

Unless you're already signed up with CK, do so. While score might be meaningless, it's perfectly fine for monitoring your credit report.

Collections, bogus or not, have a tendency to keep showing up as they get sold or resold, so you may not be out of the woods yet. 

I dont know if Synchrony will entertain the possibility of re-opening accounts, cant say I've seen that before, but maybe others have. 

Instead on relaying so heavily on them (and seeing how the milk got soured), it may not be a bad idea for you to look at other lenders. You dont need to apply, and probably shouldn't till you hear from Synchrony if your efforts yielded positive result, but it might be time to start looking  at back up plans. 

Message 12 of 23
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Re: Synchrony Bank Closed Accounts - Arbitration

Well it's under review at the cooperate office I am just waiting for the results thanks for the advice I'll sign for a credit monitoring deal now 

Message 13 of 23
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Actually it's good thing I found out about this now because I am  selling buying a home in the next couple of months so I am glad I got the collection off hopefully it stays off while I go through the home process at that my point my account won't matter because I will be able to pay all my debt off 

Message 14 of 23
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

They closed all7 

Message 15 of 23
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Something needs to be done this company is horrible 

Message 16 of 23
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

I am still fighting my car care account being closed I have written ms keane mr doubles and sent bbb and credit card proctection complaints and sent an arbitration request 

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Id agree...I filed federal inquiry via Federal Banking Commerce 

Message 18 of 23
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

I have sent in every complaint under the sun to them even put in my account for arbatration they received my certified letter on June 11th and have not responded at all 

Message 19 of 23
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@lakerfan2011 since you've sent a request for arbitration I've moved your post(s) and replies to a new thread in General Credit which is where that is usually discussed.

--UncleB

myFICO Moderator

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.