cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony VS4

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Synchrony VS4

So I just logged in to get my latest vantage score 4 score and I see the last update was in July has anyone got updates since then?

-Our Community’s updated scoring wisdom: Link to Scoring Primer.
-For Negative Reason Codes see: CassieCard’s Score Factors thread.
-ccquest’s workbook to calculate metrics for you: Link to Workbook.

Nov 2020, Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account Scorecard (EX9 not updated yet. Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)
Real world mortgage maxes are: EQ5-818, TU4-839, EX2-844.

RIP:
(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Synchrony VS4

Mine is September 5. Don't know when my last one is from though!

AoOA- 7 - AAoA - 4.6 - Clean Profile - 23% UTI - 10k/44k Limits

Message 2 of 65
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

We always unenroll and reenroll, just got his current one yesterday.

I know some don't like this but it's Vantage soit  doesn't  really matter to me LOL

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 3 of 65
Highlighted
Super Contributor

It’s supposed to update every 30 days and there was some discussion as to whether or not it was accurate when you enroll And unenroll so I was just getting the score every 30 days and I was updating my signature and it hasn’t updated in two months

Nov 2020, Clean/Thick/Mature/No New Account Scorecard (EX9 not updated yet. Oldest/avg varies. Estimates above.)

RIP:
(Everything said is JMHO and is not endorsed by FICO or MF. I have no affiliation with either, just a grateful member.)
Message 4 of 65
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I still don't understand how to de-enroll.  Every time I log in the only way I see to get my score is to click the enroll button.  If I go back the next day it appears I need to click enroll again to see my score again.  But yes, mine has been updating regularly.

vs4.jpg

Message 5 of 65
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@BrutalBodyShots wrote:

I still don't understand how to de-enroll.  Every time I log in the only way I see to get my score is to click the enroll button.  If I go back the next day it appears I need to click enroll again to see my score again.  But yes, mine has been updating regularly.

vs4.jpg

Sounds like yours is automatically unenrolling for some reason. 

And no, Birdman7, my score is not updating. I would update it manually but I would have to thaw TU and it's just a hassle. 

Message 6 of 65
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Birdman7  last update on dh's July 6.

Starting Score: 680
Current Score: 786
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

”MY TAKE HOME PAY DON’T TAKE ME HOME”
Message 7 of 65
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Neither mine nor DW's has updated since July, but looking at our ACR reports Sync is still in Big Brother mode every month.

As @Birdman7 mentioned, when Sync first rolled out the VS4 scores, some of us were running into a lot of apparent "fake" scores when doing the manual unenroll/re-enroll trick that worked well for the prior TU 8 scores.  Those VS4 scores from the manual events were vastly different than those officially posted by Sync on their own natural time line.  Sync started to slash accounts not long after, and it was suspected (not proven that I'm aware of) that doing the unenroll/re-enroll trick could have been a trigger.  I've been too skiddish to try again.

Authorized User
Message 8 of 65
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:

So I just logged in to get my latest vantage score 4 score and I see the last update was in July has anyone got updates since then?

Same here. 

Potential Future Cards
Message 9 of 65
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thank you community. At least I know it’s not just me. I sent a secure message we’ll see what the response is.

RIP:
Message 10 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.