Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC Scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TC Scores?

Okay I know that I should not rely on the score from TC but why don't they update daily especially since bills have gotten paid down etc. Does anyone else have this problem, all my scores from the 3 different bureaus have been the same for about 2 weeks. Whereas my Equifax score on My FICO has changed 3 times already.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TC Scores?

Did you pull updated reports?
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have made daily pulls for at least a week and a half. Have u noticed that your scores change when you do your daily pulls?
Message 3 of 11
UnderEstimated
Contributor

When I paid down some credit cards, it took a month for it to reflect on my credit report with the updated balances.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The balances are already reflected on the TC reports but the scores just never change.
Message 5 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

They are called FAKOs for a reason. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pull daily on TC. Have for 2.5 months. I've been recording changes when they happen. Minor fluctuations. In the same period, FICOs have changed more significantly.

2 different scoring schemes. Expect different behavior.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't get it either. TC can give me major changes and either no change or a frustrating one point change which on the fico side ended up being a huge 20+ boost then the next day another 12 point boost. TC still sleeping. What I do notice is they will be dormant and then one day I refresh and the scores have jumped. Fico can be the same way sometime. I know frustrating!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by daily pulls?  Also, I understand there is a way of knocking or bumping off inquiries from one's credit report, how is that done?  I thought the inquiries have to fall off after two years.

SandyK
Message 9 of 11
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sankofa wrote:
What do you mean by daily pulls?  Also, I understand there is a way of knocking or bumping off inquiries from one's credit report, how is that done?  I thought the inquiries have to fall off after two years.

SandyK

With TC you can pull your reports once every 24 hours. Inqs do fall off after 2 years.. and FICO only counts the previous 12 months in your score. Do a google search on bumping Inqs (discussing is not allowed here).
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.