Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRUE CREDIT TRANSUNION

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

TRUE CREDIT TRANSUNION

although their credit scores are way off true credit is a great tool for people who love their credit and montioring it   i say this because they update daily with inqs and account information but most importantly you can check when your creditor reported your balances and this is very important because prior to just one day you can pay the whole balcance off and then it will report zero it always works for me every month i know when all my creditors report thanks to true credit
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TRUE CREDIT TRANSUNION

yes you are correct...and not only that but I like the way you can see what day the balance was reported on--this way you can really play the game right to know when your cards report and what the report.
Message 2 of 7
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

yes exactly that to me is worth the 14.95 all day!Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

princeromeo wrote:
yes exactly that to me is worth the 14.95 all day!Smiley Happy

All day EVERY day. It's a must have for those in repair.

Rob
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now if only Fair Isaac offered unlimited 3 FICO scores for $15.00 a month...that would be the ultimate
Message 5 of 7
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

I agree, I just purchased this because I am in the "repair shop" right now and it's nice to see updates on a daily basisWoman Very Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

TC showed an Inquiry within a few hours after I made an application today. It was on EQ, dinged my score by 8 FAKO pts.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.