Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU & EX Score Tracking

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU & EX Score Tracking

Where can I sign up for TU and/or EX score tracking?  Thanks.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU & EX Score Tracking

arianna wrote:
Where can I sign up for TU and/or EX score tracking?  Thanks.

There is no monitoring service for tracking TU and EX FICOs.
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

To keep updated with all 3 credit reports, you can sign up for True Credit.  You will only get FAKO scores, however, it is a good way to keep track of changes in your reports.  The only way to get your FICO scores is to purchase them on this site.  You can sign up for Scorewatch on this site, however, it will only track and update you on your Equifax report.

Message Edited by HouseHunter on 05-10-2007 07:19 PM
Message 3 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

HouseHunter wrote:
To keep updated with all 3 credit reports, you can sign up for True Credit.  You will only get FAKO scores, however, it is a good way to keep track of changes in your reports.  The only way to get your FICO scores is to purchase them on this site.

There are two exceptions.

1. Your EQ FICO can be purchased from EQ directly
2. Providian\WAMU customers can get their TU FICO.. often referred to as PFICO.

No exceptions for EX.
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, guys.  That's what I thought.  Just wanted to make sure.  Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also track using TC. FAKOs and FICOs tend to follow one another within 50 points, so you have a good idea about your FICOs using your FAKOs.
Message 6 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Noah_Bodie wrote:
I also track using TC. FAKOs and FICOs tend to follow one another within 50 points, so you have a good idea about your FICOs using your FAKOs.

I wouldn't say "good idea" but rather rough estimate. FAKOs and FICOs are often 100+/- from each other.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is now only different by 10-30 points on each of the three and has never been more than a 50 point difference.  I have noticed people on this forum state theirs is usually only a 50 or so point difference between FICO/FAKO.  So good idea/rough estimate - however you choose to word it - it gives you a general idea of where you stand, give or take a few points.
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

"
2. Providian\WAMU customers can get their TU FICO.. often referred to as PFICO.

No exceptions for EX."

There are a few small geographic areas where Wamu supposedly uses EX and not TU. Although again worth noting that the wamu fico is the bankcard enhanced one, not a general fico.

Message Edited by okrogius on 05-12-2007 02:55 PM
Message 9 of 15
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
"
2. Providian\WAMU customers can get their TU FICO.. often referred to as PFICO.
No exceptions for EX."
There are a few small geographic areas where Wamu supposedly uses EX and not TU. Although again worth noting that the wamu fico is the bankcard enhanced one, not a general fico.

Message Edited by okrogius on 05-12-2007 02:55 PM

I understand that the data from Providian/WashMut is a bit stale and might be as much as a month old. You might want to check that but I was told that today by someone who is knowledgeable in the credit biz.
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.