Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score jumped UP 63 points??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU score jumped UP 63 points??

Hey all, 

I started with no credit, other than AU accounts.  I got a couple AMEXs last Sept/Oct and at the time, my TU score was 681.  After the accounts showed up, it dropped to 645. So, today I checked and about fell off the chair with it said 711.  What the heck?  The only thing that changed (but hasn't hit the bureaus yet) is a 10K bump in an AU account.

Thoughts?

I accidentally posted on my hubby's account, so disregard score in siggy Smiley Happy.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Luzzelda
Established Member

Re: TU score jumped UP 63 points??

Congrats! My guess is that the bump is due to the accounts reaching >6 mo of age with on time payments. Also the effects of the HP are likely starting to dwindle.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  However, it won't be 6 months until April.  I also looked at my EX for today (I also have creditworks) and it went down a point.  Is it odd that it only seems to be affecting one bureau?

Message 3 of 5
Luzzelda
Established Member

Are the TU/EQ FICO or FAKO scores?  I've found that my FAKOs change dramatically (30-40 pts) at the drop of a hat whilst my FICO score may only change by 1-2 pts.  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, this is the score on myfico.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.